See How it Works!
● Remove all hangers from closet rod to be covered with SpaceCadet™.
● Place sleeves, end to end, leaving no gaps. Cut last sleeve segment as needed to fit, cutting one additional groove longer (to prevent segment from being too short).
● Use sharp scissors or knife. Cut in center of groove (valley) for best appearance.
● To apply: Open the seam (slit) on sleeve and gently press over closet rod.
Start at one end and work towards the opposite end, until fully installed.
● If seam is visible, rotate sleeve so that the seam faces back of the closet.
● Once SpaceCadet™ is in position, place hangers (with clothes) in grooves, with spacing as desired.